The copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by Digital Lancashire. You may print and download extracts from this site with the following provisos:
- Material is for informational/personal use only
- No content (text or image) can be modified
- No graphics will be used separately from any accompanying text
- No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website without the permission of Digital Lancashire.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
- By using this site you accept these Terms and Conditions. Your acceptance takes effect when you first use any part of this site. Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Digital Lancashire reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time By continuing to use this site you agree to any such changes.
- Digital Lancashire is not liable for any damage, loss or other inconvenience caused as a result or consequence of this site being unavailable for any period.
- No warranty, express or implied, is given by Digital Lancashire as to the accuracy of the content on this website. We are not liable for any error or omission.
- Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently without notice.
- Digital Lancashire accepts no responsibility for any third-party site content accessed via a hyperlink on this website.
- If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.