Friday 27th September 2019
10am to 1pm
• What Pay Per Click (PPC) search is and how it can generate sales and enquiries.
• How keywords are charged by Google (the bidding process) and how adverts are shown on search engines.
• The structure of a successful PPC account.
• Keywords, and ones to avoid (negative keywords).
• Ads – structure and writing Ads that attract conversions.
• Campaigns, budgets and geo-targeting.
• Link and call extensions.
• Landing page selection and design.
• Conversion tracking for sales and enquires.
• Effective reporting.
Strawberry Fields Digital Hub