We are looking for someone with bags of energy, tons of ideas and who knows the difference between a blagging and blogging. Here at Viva we have an opening for someone with social media skills to join the team and work with a wide variety of clients. You’ll be responsible for creating eye-catching campaigns across a range of social media channels.
About the job:
Here’s your chance to become part of Viva’s award-winning PR and communications team in Rawtenstall.
You will be working with a number of clients — we work on everything from charity campaigns through to PR and comms activity for some of the UK’s biggest advanced engineering companies.
Your role will include managing and monitoring social media relations channels for your clients, creating strong visuals and clean, clever copy.
These are the skills we are looking for:
▪ Creative in editing, writing and proofing copy
▪ Someone who is self-motivated
▪ Strong attention to detail
▪ A good confident talker
* Someone who can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
It would also be great to show:
▪ Experience of using social media – maybe your own blog
▪ An ability to use design tools like Photoshop or imovie
▪ Knowledge of social media reporting tools
▪ That you’re a team player
We’re keen to get the role filled, by the right person, as soon as we can
– 25 days’ holiday plus additional holidays for long-term service
– 16 hours’ off for volunteering
– Career progression opportunities
– Company funded training
Honestly, that will depend on your experience
We are Viva:
Currently the CIPR’s Outstanding Small Public Relations Agency for the North West, Viva is a communications consultancy working across a myriad of sectors. We believe in looking after our people, playing our part in the community, making a difference for our clients — and having a good time while we are doing it. We are members of the PRCA and encourage all our team to take part in their training.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Tony Garner
Tel: 01706 214340
Recruitment agencies by invitation only.