We have exciting full-time opportunities for talented front-end web-developers to work with one of the region’s most innovative and in demand start-ups. We have world-leading customers such as Unilever and Disney using our product: Now we want to work with you on developing our future dashboard that will be used by a growing, global customer base.
We are looking for both junior and senior developers who can implement designs using modern web development practices to ensure we are continuously evolving and improving our products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The successful candidates will have experience of building web applications in a commercial environment and familiarity with standard development approaches. They will have day-to-day responsibility for the implementation and testing of the consumer and enterprise facing products and services.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience building web-based dashboards.
- Able to fit into and support the existing development team.
- An understanding of the modern development practices (git, continuous integration, bug/issue tracking).
- Confidence with agile development practices and fast paced start-up environments.
- Familiar with supporting tools (e.g. JIRA, Bugsnag, Woopra, etc.).
- Experience with component driven development.
- Someone who’s naturally motivated and has a genuine passion for our product.
- Able to work across all levels of the company, working independently and managing your own workload.
Who we are and What we offer:
- We are an exciting, award winning company (Ad:Tech London’s ‘The Next Big Thing’, Northern Star, Cannes Lions, etc) that is growing rapidly to become the No. 1 language analysis tool for marketing teams
- Our clients are some of the biggest brands and advertising agencies in the world
- Based in the North West but with offices in London and New York
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working
- Company pension
- Child care scheme
- Defined career progression pathway
Find out more about us at www.relativeinsight.com
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 to £50,000 depending on role