Viva has an opening for someone with PR experience and a proven track record for creating and delivering eye-catching campaigns.
About the job:
This is your chance to become part of Viva’s award-winning PR and communications team in Rawtenstall.
You will be working with a number of clients — we work on everything from charity campaigns through to PR and comms activity for some of the UK’s biggest advanced engineering companies. You will need to enjoy the variety and challenge that being an all-rounder brings. You’ll need to be able to work to deadlines and make the complex accessible and interesting.
Your role will involve building relationships directly with clients, understanding and meeting their strategic objectives. We’re constantly challenged to come up with new ideas and you will be too. Sound fun?
If this is the kind of role you’d relish, these are the skills and experience we are looking for:
▪ At least two years’ PR experience in agency or in-house
▪ An ability to write good clean engaging copy – often from quite technical sources
▪ Strong attention to detail
▪ A good confident talker
* Someone who can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
It would also be great to show:
▪ Experience of using social media
▪ Knowledge of social media reporting tools
▪ That you’re a team player
We’re keen to get the role filled, by the right person, as soon as we can
– 25 days’ annual holiday plus additional holidays for long-term service
– 16 hours’ off a year for volunteering
– Family flexible hours
– Career progression opportunities
– Company funded training with the PRCA
That depends on your experience
We are Viva:
Currently the CIPR’s Outstanding Small Public Relations Agency for the North West, Viva is a communications consultancy working across a myriad of sectors. We believe in looking after our people, playing our part in the community, making a difference for our clients — and having a good time while we are doing it. We are members of the PRCA and encourage all our team to take part in their training.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Tony Garner
Tel: 01706 214340
Recruitment agencies by invitation only.